Saturday, July 4, 2009

Why Maternity Bands rock!




No, im not talking about an indie music group - im talking about Maternity Belly Bands and how much easier they make pregnancy! My Favorite by far -and the one i purchased was called Bella Band by Ingrid and Isabel. Its been such a blessing! As this is not my first pregnancy my abdominal muscles relax much faster now than they did several years ago...this means that im growing out of my regular jeans wayyyyyyy quicker. As i recently mentioned in a past post about saving money when shopping for maternity clothes, any way i can stretch my buck is a blessing!

Give em a try and see what you think! Whether youre just in your first trimester...all the way to post partum and needing a little extra support, these pack alot of bang for a little buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment