Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How My Husband Took The News - "Really...Pregnant...Are You Sure?"....thud.

Im one of a very small group of women who has little or nothing to complain about in the husband department. I know im fortunate. Everyone gripes from time to time about something and with most of my friends...the topic of discussion at someone point turns to their less-than-perfect spouse. My husband and I have been married 5 years now. we have lived in the States and abroad overseas. All this alone time together served to bring us very close to one another...so much so that we can predict eachothers moves, reactions...even sentences from time to time.

So since i thought i knew him sooooooooo well, i could just pick of the phone and in a hyperventilating voice, tell him the news...we're pregnant...AGAIN!

Low and behold, my hubby was in an office meeting when i decided to drop the baby bomb. He was happy and easy when he picked up the phone...his boss is pretty cool. I ask if he was sitting down and he laughed saying " thats pretty much the only way i get work done around here". My out of breath response was " oh great! ...ok...promise you wont be mad?" He chuckled over the phone and said " Ok...what is it?" i could hear im expecting me to say someone along the lines our dinner plans being changed or me misplacing the scissors for the 10th time...

"I think I'm pregnant." i blurted out.

silence....

"Hello? did you hear me?"

...uh...er...um...stutter

Finally after a second he said "Really...Pregnant...Are You Sure?"....thud. I phone fell out of his hand. I winced knowing that we had been trying to wait to get pregnant until after he finished his PhD (6 months from now.)

Suddenly he was back and sounded so happy and CALMMMMMM.

"Honey, this is wonderful! Really another baby! Congratulations! - Hey guys, im gonna be a dad again! My wife just told me that she's pregnant!"

My husband is a pretty cool guy. He takes everything in stride. Even new arrivals :)

2 comments:

  1. this is hysterical! sounds like your hubby is a pretty great guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Faith from Australia, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn, until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Brudos on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one month i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com He is a good spell caster ...

    ReplyDelete